Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hailey's Big Night

So Hailey had her first piano recital on Thursday, and I'm so proud of my little girl. She was awesome...didn't miss a note. She was so nervous in the morning, saying she was too shy to play in front of lots of people, but once we got there it didn't seem to phase her. And she was the very first one up. There were maybe 25 people there watching, and she told me later she thought there were gonna be a lot more people, so she was okay.
Here she is with her Certificate of Completion. Doesn't she look like such a big girl. She's growing up too fast...

And here she is with her piano teacher....
After looking at these pictures last night, I was sort of mad at myself though. I was so busy getting pictures of Hailey playing that I forgot to get pictures with everyone else. Grammy took the day off of work and came all the way from Simi Valley to watch the show....and I didn't get even one picture with Grammy:( Nanny left work early to come...once again, no picture:( And none with mommy, daddy and Emma, either. Sheesh! What was I thinking? But thank you for coming, everyone. We love you:)


No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones