Sunday, April 11, 2010

Slackin', Slackin'...

So I haven't posted in a couple of weeks, and I have lots of pictures to get caught up on. We had such a nice Easter...very busy, but fun! And, last week John FINALLY got his braces off!!! I'll have before and after pictures coming very soon.

But, in the meantime, I got sidetracked. Surprise, Surprise:) I've been working on creating my photography blog, and it's finally done..at least for now. It's pretty simple, but here it is... www.julieandressphotography.blogspot.com. So if anyone knows of anyone who wants free pictures, let me know. I plan on doing free shoots for the next couple of months and then I'll see where I'm at.

As I was looking through my pictures, I decided I wanted a newer one of Hailey, so we took some pictures Friday. She was really not in a picture mood, so bribing was in order. Luckily she's easy to bribe. All it took was a popsicle:) I still need to get a good one of the girls together, but I'm happy with the way these turned out:)





She was so funny! So part of our picture negotiations was that after I got a few poses that I wanted, she got to pick a bunch of poses...she was quite creative, as you can see....





3 comments:

Army Mama said...

I LOVE the top one!!!! awesome editing girly!!!

Brooke Morgan said...

Awesome pictures! If you want some ginny pigs, I have a family of cute kids that wants pictures. They are from my church. Let me know and I will tell them.

Thanks again. I saw the blog and love it! Lets get together soon and play...

Andress Family said...

Thanks, Haley:)

Yes, Brooke, definitely. You can either give them my blog address or just forward them my email and phone number. Yay!

And we definitely should set up a play date. Hailey would love it. I'll send you a message on Facebook.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones