Friday, November 20, 2009

A Day at the Park

We went to the park the other day, and the girls had lots of fun. Hailey saw friends from school, and Emma had a good time just watching her sister run around like crazy. Here's Hailey's favorite - the monkey bars:)
Emma LOVED the swings. I remember Hailey didn't like it at that age. Emma was all smiles the whole time.
And here's Emma just hangin out at the house after. It's rare that she gives me such a nice smile for pictures....although I did have to jump around like a fool to get this one:)


And here's how the girls ended their day. Emma is finally getting big enough to have fun in the bath with her big sister...although you'd never know it from this picture. This is the usual face she makes when I pull out the camera.





No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones