Monday, May 18, 2009

Emma @ 3 1/2 months......

Emma's 3 1/2 months old, so I figured I'd take a minute to write about her personality in case I forget before I get a chance to do her baby book (I'm so bad with that:)...

Smiling - All the time, except when the camera comes out....and by the way, mom, I've caught on to the camera on your phone. I won't smile for that either.

Rolling over - What's that? No interest at all. Why would I do that when I have mommy and daddy to pick me up?

Laughing - Trying. I think my sister is very funny, but I only get out one little giggle...no belly laughs yet.

What I like to wear - Just my diaper. I like to sleep in onesies....I'll sleep 8 to 10 hours for you if you put me in one.

Things I like - Watching my sister dance for me; my glow seahorse; looking at myself in the mirror (I'm very cute and that always cheers me up); I just went in the pool for the first time the other day and I think I like that too:); talking. I'll have a full conversation with you if you understand "gooo" and "aboo."

Things I don't like - My pacifiers....stop buying different kinds, you'll never find one I like; taking naps during the day (that one really frustrates mommy); rides in the car, especially red lights; I'm not really sure if I like my mobile either. It kind of scares me after a couple minutes, and I always end up crying.






1 comment:

Brooke Morgan said...

She looks adorable. Lets get together soon.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones