Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fishing at Mt. Baldy


One of John and Hailey's favorite things to do is go fishing together. Although the actual fishing isn't one of my favorite things, I love watching them and taking pictures. John is such a great dad, and he's always so patient with Hailey.

We go to the trout ponds where it's really easy to catch the fish, too easy actually. You keep everything you catch, and they add up very fast, but it's a great place for little kids who can't stay focused for too long without catching something.



Here they are with their second catch of the day.


Here's Hailey with the third (and last) catch of the day. I love that she's not squirmish. She's such a fun kid, always up for anything.


We took a little walk along the trail while we were there. John made sure we got at least one picture with me in it:)


This picture was Hailey's idea - and she was right- cute picture. Although I know I'm definitely biased, I think she's always adorable.

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones